Cousin's Nikki and Emily were very excited to spend Saturday night holding Johnathan. They would switch back and forth the whole night, one would hold the bottle and the other would wipe up spit-up with the burpie cloth. Then on Sunday morning Nikki came over and held Johnathan for the whole hour all by herself. She was so happy! She made suggestions on what we should all be for Halloween, Johnathan should be a Dinosaur, Jeff a vampire and me a witch . . . hmmmm is she implying something here?
This was the last weekend before Jeff goes back to school with students, so we made the best of the weekend. Lots of snuggle time on the couch, lazy mornings, tons of hugs and kisses (for Johnathan) and of course I took lots of pictures. I even caught a few smiles! Isn't he the cutest??
Today we are back to work, Johnathan slept in this morning and I caught his too cute snoring on video. Seeing him this peaceful and happy makes my day! No matter what's going on, I can look at him and think that all is right with the world.
1 comment:
So glad to hear his first month checkup went smooth and he is so healthy. Great job!! He sure is changing and growing. yipppeeee!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment