Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Football game

I was getting Johnathan ready to go to the game and he gave me such giggly looks I just had to take a few photos. He is starting to drool and I think that might mean his gums are getting ready for teething, or at least that's what I have been told . . . I don't know, but I think it looks cute!




"I think you look funny Mama, but I still love you!"



Johnathan with Magda and Grandma, can you see his football he brings it to every game. He was happy last night, but unfortunately we didn't get the smiles in this photo.



Amazing!!!!!! Can you belive that this is the sunset from the stands?!?! This is why we live in Naples! This is why I love living here! Sooo beautiful!!!




Kurt's in there some place . . . Go Cougars!!


Mommy and Me

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP