It started off with Johnathan and me going dress shopping with Aunt Victoria. Aunt Victoria is getting married to Uncle Andy (Jeff's brother) in February and we had to help her find the perfect dress. We went to "Tie the Knot" with Victoria, Kristen, Bernie, Deborah (Victoria's mom) and a very pregnant Tonya (Victoria's bridesmaid). We had so much fun! Victoria looked gorgeous in every dress, of course, which made it very difficult to pick out our favorite. Johnathan behaved like the perfect gentleman and was quiet and gave his approval as well. I wish I had taken a photo with all of us! Next time!!
Next, Johnathan and I met up with Daddy at Sports Page to cheer for the Buckeyes, who were not looking so hot at the time. Good thing they pulled through another win! Yeah!!
Next , we went to the Hemrick's for Keri's birthday party! We had sooo much fun! We saw a bunch of friends and ate the delicious "Clam Bake" that Joe put together. It was some of the best shrimp I have ever had! There were so many little kids there. It's crazy to think that just last year we were all preggers! I got this photo with a the little ones. I'm holding Johnathan and Samantha (Lindsey and Tyler's baby girl), then there is Emma (Caroline and Chri's little girl), Madeline (Donna and Tyler's little girl) and Bridget (Jess and Todd's little girl). Isn't Johnahtan so lucky to be surrounded by so many beautiful older ladies! Watch out!
Johnathan was such a good boy the whole day. He was passed around to everyone! He started out wearing the cutest outfit (err most handsome outfit)!! It was a hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts, so cute! Unfortunately he spit-up all over it and Laura too, sorry about that Laura! What a trooper Laura was!! :-) Other than that Johnathan was happy all day. As we were getting ready to go home he got a little cranky . . . I guess it was too much partying in one day. Overall we had so much fun, what a great way to spend a Saturday!

1 comment:
This is such a great photo....what a cutie Johnathan is with all the little girls around him. Sure was a fun day!!
Post a Comment