Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football party

Sunday was another party!



We went over to the Kluberdanz's for the NFL kickoff party. Johnathan was a great little boy again! He does so well with a party! He was held by everyone again and didn't mind a bit! Here is a photo with Mama, Johnathan, Grandma and Auntie Kristen. He was snoozing for a few minutes, but was wide awake again soon after the photo was taken.





Next we had to catch this too cute photo op. No, we did not actually give Johnathan a beer. What type of mother do you think I am?!?! Look at the little boozer, hehehe :-)








Next he enjoyed some time just laying on his back and chilling out. While he was laying down it looked like he was going to flip over. I couldn't believe it. No I didn't get it on video . . . hopefully next time. And maybe next time he will actually flip all the way over. I guess this means he is growing up . . . it's all speedy by like a flash! I feel like I'm gonna wake up one day with a six year old and say, how did it all happen so fast!?!?






We had such a fun weekend! Now back to real life and work . . . . start the countdown for next weekend!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast this weekend! It was great to see the little man! Love ya!
Kris

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP