Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Two Months Old

Johnathan was two months old on Monday! I can't believe it! We went to the office that morning and you can tell who really runs the place . . . only two months old and Johnathan's in charge. Doesn't he look enthusiastic about it??? I just love the look on his face! "Okay Mom, I thought you were joking about this whole 'work' thing . . .can we go home now, please?!" Precious!




After the office we went home to finish up working and let Johnathan play with all of his toys. Here are two video's of him just hanging out having fun.






Later that day Jeff, Johnathan and I went to Sushi Thai for dinner, I thought we could get a few cute photos. I always bring my camera with me no matter where we go!

I just love the mommy and me photos! :-)


Of course Johnathan loves his Daddy too! Look at the proud Papa!



Working out those legs to get ready for all the crawling, walking and running coming up around the corner. Should we always let him stand on the table barefoot? Why not!?!? hehe :-)


When we got home that night we thought we would measure and weigh Johnathan to see how big he is. He measured (unofficially) at 25 inches long and 14 lbs. When we entered that into the calculater we found online, that puts Johnathan in the 97th percentile across the board. What that means is that if you get 100 babies the same age as Johnathan he would be longer and heavier than 97 of them. He is a big boy . . . watch out Ohio State, you've got a linebacker growing up in SWFL . . . class of (let's see here "carry the one" umm) 2026. Oh boy!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP