Friday, September 19, 2008

My favorite time of day . . .

. . . is when we are waking up!





Johnathan is such a sweet boy. He wakes up so happy and smily. I just LOVE his streches and silly faces when he first wakes up. I usually just sit and watch, but I HAD to get these photos. I swear one day Johnathan is going to think of "mama" as the camera with a weird lady holding it. But how could you resist the cutie that is my son . . . oh I love him so much!!!

Snuggly and sweet . . .

Dreaming of being a big boy one day . . .

Eyes open, "I'm awake Mama!"

Streeeeeetch, ahhh that feels better!

What do we have planned for today??


Aw, really, we get to play all day long? YEAH!!!

I think I have a full diaper, hehehe

Gimme a round of applause, I just woke up all by myself!!!

At the office later in the day, I snapped these . . . . alright I admit it . . .

"Hi, my name is Nicole and I'm obsessed with my son!"

Now I feel better I've gotten that off my chest! :-)



No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP