Here are some photos of Johnathan playing on his play mat. He loves laying on it and looking at all the hanging toys and I love watching him!
Like father, like son . . . look at these two!!!
Lifting his head up, come on Johnathan you can do it!!!
"Okay so these are hands . . . . and they are attached to me? COOL!!!"
And we've come to end of "play time" and reached "the point of no return".
I've realized that I have taken a few photos of Johnathan crying. Please know that I do swoop him up immediately following the photo. It's just that when you look back through photos you sometimes only see smiles and happy times and I want to capture it all. The good, the bad and the ugly. And one day looking back, we will chuckle at the sad face photos and say "awww you were even cute when you were screaming your head off!"
No comments:
Post a Comment