Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two Month Check-up

This past week we went for Johnathan's two month check-up (a few days late). I was not looking forward to this check up because I knew it meant he was getting his vaccine shots. Well, we got there early and waited and waited and waited. Once we were called in we got to weigh and measure Johnathan. He is 23 1/2 inches long and 13 lbs. 10 oz. This puts him in the higher percentiles, but not as high as Jeff and I thought because our at home measuring/weighing attempts were a little off. The doctor gave us the thumbs up that Johnathan is progessing at the right rate and everything is going well. Then the part that both Johnathan and I hated . . . the shots. Well, Johnathan screamed like I have never heard him scream before, it was horrible. But I know how important it is for him to have these vaccines, so Johnathan and I must grin and bear it . . . and that's what we did. Johnathan was definitely fussy all last night, but a little bit of Tylenol helped him a lot. The next morning he woke up and was happy again. He was sleepy the rest of the day and then back to normal the following day.
Johnathan was all smiles before the doctor's appointment . . . I didn't have the heart to take the after photos.

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP