Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Turn the camera around . . .

Yesterday I was working from home (as I do most days) and I took a few minutes to "chill" with Johnathan . . . . he was leaning back on my legs . . . oh and I love the outfit (it's from Carter's) and no it's not an alligator (as in that team that plays in a town north of here) it's a crocodile okay!

Photobucket

Then I decided I wanted to try and take a photo of the two of us . . . .

Attempt #1
Photobucket

Attempt #2
Photobucket

Attempt #3 - #14 didn't work out too good either . . . trust me!

Attempt #15, okay got us both, but what's with the frown??
Photobucket

A few more later and success!
Photobucket

I've got to work on this technique . . . or maybe just grow another arm!

1 comment:

The Manrings said...

Did you get your haircut???????????? Love the pics...you need go go gadget ARM! hehehehe

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP