Friday, October 24, 2008

Exercising in the Exersaucer

Johnathan got to try out Exersaucer's at Cindy's and Lindsey's house . . . and he LOVED it! So, of course, we got him one . . . . and he loves it! I think it's stimulation overload, because after a few minutes we have to take him out . . . but just look at how happy he is!!

"Yaaaaay, this is fun!!!!"
Photobucket

"Hey look at what I can do! I'm standing up!"
Photobucket

"Did you see, Mama, did you see me???"
Photobucket

"hmmmm . . what do I play with next??"
Photobucket

"Mom, this is so cool!!!"
Photobucket

"Umm, Mom, hellllo, look at how much fun I'm having!!!"
Photobucket


"Woooah, look at this!!!!"
Photobucket


Check out his bubble of drool . . . hehehe I love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this next photo . . . he has a little mischevious look in his eyes . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

After a few minutes he can't take it anymore and cries a little until I pick him up . . . I have a feeling he is really going to love this in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks like he loves it!

The Manrings said...

this is the same one Sammy has! it is awesome! he is having so much fun, yipppeee. just wait until he is a pro at turning the whole seat around and bopping up and down.

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP