Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girls Night!

Last night me and my girlfriends had a great Girls Night Out!!! Rachel got engaged!! YEAH!! So, of course, we had to celebrate! Thanks so much for a fun time Girls! Love ya!

Okay, so here are the OBGC's . . . that stands for the "Original Book Club Girls" . . . yeah I know you wish you were part of that group, mm hmm! So the three of us were the first to get there and we were originally brought to a big booth . . . and the three of us all sat on the same side, yeah we're that cool! hehehe We took this picture of ourselves. :-)
Photobucket

We were moved to a bigger table and then Rach showed up!!! With the ring!!!!
Photobucket

So we got all the info on the big day to come! I can't tell you how much fun I had Girls! And, even though Heather tried to steal the spotlight (hehehehe) Rach was smiling so big and so happy, nothing could take her happiness away!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again for a fun time last night! Oh that sounds scandalous now doesn't it!! hehe

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats to your friend.

It looks like you all had a great celebration for her.

The Jones Family said...

awww poopers, can't believe I missed it. I was there in spirit...I was probably dreaming of the fun you were having while I was drooling in my sleep.

The Manrings said...

CONGRATS RACHEL!! Guess I arrived too late, after the pictures were taken. hehehehee. glad we all could help Rachel celebrate her big news!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP