

I took the next photo after Johnathan just played so much he tired himself out and he feel asleep while still holding on to the toy. One minute I hear him cooing and squishing the toy and the next he is snoring!

These are photos of him in his too big sweatshirt . . .





Proud Grandpa Wally

I think I'm going to love the cold weather . . . just look at how I can dress him up . . . isn't the hat adorable?!


This next photo just might be my most favorite photo I have ever taken of Johnathan . . . I look at him and I can't help but think "I created him . . . he is part of me . . . and only a few months ago he was inside of me growing . . . now he is here . . . and my life will be forever different." I am amazed at how much he has grown and changed in such a short amount of time . . . I can't wait to see what happens next!
1 comment:
Adorable! And, you are right, they do grow up fast!
Post a Comment