Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Johnathan's play date

Yesterday afternoon Johnathan was invited over to Sammy's (Lindsey's daughter) house to play. There were lots of other little ladies there too! Johnathan was the only boy and just loved all the attention the girlies gave him!

Cutie pies!!
Photobucket

While the Mommy's chat . . . the babies just hung out
Photobucket

Beautiful Samantha
Photobucket

Johnathan had to take a little cat nap . . . I love this photo of us!!!
Photobucket

I don't know why, but I love this photo . . . "Mom, enough with the pictures, I need a new diaper, a full bottle, and some loving, STAT!" . . . and cutie pie Adriana is there trying to comfort him!!
Photobucket

Everyone enjoying some fun times!
Photobucket

Here they all are . . . this was just one second of calm . . . after this photo it seemed each baby needed their Mama right away . . .
Photobucket

All of this followed up by some well needed male-bonding time . . . Johnathan and Uncle Bob . . . come back soon, we miss you already!
Photobucket

At the end of the day . . . I think how lucky I am to have this face to hug, kiss and snuggle!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That looked like so much fun...both for the mommas and the babies.

Anonymous said...

Look at my nephew - making sooo many girl friends!! He is already a ladies man :) Miss you already! I love this last picture of Johnathan, he looks so cute!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP