Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our little boy is growing up

Last night was the second night Johnathan slept in his crib. (Sigh) And although I kinda dredded moving him from the basinet to the crib, it was a great decision. And, by the way, I never thought that little things like "moving him into the crib" would affect me, at all . . . oh how things change once you become a Mama!

So on Monday night, after his bedtime bottle, Johnathan and I had a little bonding moment. I told him I loved him and that he was going to sleep in his crib. I also told him lots of other things . . ya know "just between us" . . . Johnathan is such a great listener, he never interrupts!!! So Jeff came in and took our little boy to his crib. I actually felt great about it. Johnathan is growing up and staying in his own room, which we worked so hard at getting perfect. He slept through the night except for waking up at midnight and crying . . . but by the time I got into his room he was back asleep.

Last night was pretty much the same . . . a little stir here or there, but stayed in his crib all night.

Oh and I still haven't seen him roll over . . . Jeff has seen it a few times now . . . but not me!

Johnathan would like to say:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to his godparents Keri and Joe! He loves you two so much!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to his buddy Bridget! Johnathan can't wait for your birthday party!!

Geez, Johnathan is good a remembering things, huh? :-) hehehe

Here are some photos of us just hanging out today . . .

Silly, happy baby
Photobucket

He is always moving his hands and putting them together and making funny shapes . . .
Photobucket

Close up
Photobucket

Those too cute toesies . . .
Photobucket

A mommy and me moment . . . I'm getting good at this!
Photobucket

And this is my faaaaavorite!!! This is how he looks when he laughs . . . . I love it!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of JT laughing... he is too cute! Can't wait to see him this weekend!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP