We brought Johnathan to the doctor to be weighed and measured, he is 25 inches and 15 lbs. Jeff checked online and that puts Johnathan in the 75th percentile.
Johnathan is growing up to be a giggle little guy. If he catches me smiling or laughing he laughs and smiles right back. I love it! He is also "talking" so much. If you say something to him he coos back and with purpose! It looks like he is trying to move his mouth to make sense of his sounds and coos . . . I have a feeling we have a talker on our hands!!
Rolling over . . . . Johnathan is soooooo close to rolling over. Here is a video of him earlier today . . . I really thought he was gonna do it. In the video I'm talking to Jim (just an FYI) for those of you who don't know Jim, he is my father's business partner. Anyway here is the video . . .
What I didn't know is that Johnathan started to roll over yesterday! I have yet to see it, gosh darn it! Apparently, Johnathan first rolled over last night in front of Jeff. I was on the computer working and Jeff didn't want me to feel bad that I missed it (what a guy!) so he said "Johnathan is really, really close, I'd watch him he's gonna roll any day now." Then today at the office (after the video) I layed him down on his back, he was right next to me, I was watching him with half an eye the whole time, I looked up for something, and when I looked back down I saw him on his tummy. I was snapped this photo as proof.

I am determined to get it on video at some point. Stay tuned!
Here are some other too cute photos from today. I love the fact that he doesn't mind me taking his photo . . . . yet.




"Hi there, my name is Johnathan, and I seem to be liking this thing called 'tummy time' a lot"

I just LOVE these two next photos, they make me laugh!!!
"Helloooo out there"

"I am trying (grunt) to (grunt) roll (grunt) over . . . . really I am"

I have to say that I'm really digging this Mom business. It's so much better than I ever could have imagined!
1 comment:
Happy 3 months JT!!
Post a Comment