Thank you everyone for being so concerned about my little guy. He is doing just fine. The day after the big trip to the ER Johnathan woke up and his eye looked perfect. He smile at me and I knew everything was okay. He has been such a giggly little guy recently. He is actually starting to laugh which I love. The other night I had him on my lap and he tooted. I started laughing and he laughed right back at me. I love it!
Johnathan sends hugs and big drooly kisses to everyone! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who's the best??
Johnathan is !!OK..Mommy and Daddy too. Thanks for the continual updates.. I check daily.
You are a beautiful family!!
Auntie Cindy
Oh, just wait until Jonathan says "I make a toot" and laughs! That is when you'll really think it's hilarious!
Glad his eye is better.
Post a Comment