
Jeff and I were still setting up . . . Jeff went inside for something and a creepy old guy showed up, got out of his car, looked at me and said "Do you have any weapons?" . . . "ummm, nope, no weapons here (nervous laugh)" . . . yeah, okay, whatever . . . other than that creepy guy we had a great sale . . . we made over $250 buckeroos . . . which we are donating to the Johnathan Thomas Sponseller college fund . . . donations still being accepted! :-)
The rest of Saturday was a blurr . . . we had easily over 100 people throughout the day . . . some people were nice, some were just plain mean (you want how much for that, ha!), and others were looking for someone to talk to . . . Jeff was GREAT about it all . . . he has his little schpeal down perfect . . . as soon as we were 30 minutes to Buckeye kick-off, we closed down . . . I really tried to watch the game, but took a nap instead . . . Buckeyes won! yeah! . . . then we went out to dinner and ice cream . . .
Sunday we woke up to chilly weather, it was a really nice change . . . we opened all the doors and windows and I just love it when we can do that! I used to morning to work on some projects that may or may not be for christmas this year . . . and Buggy (that's my new nick-name for Johnathan . . . buggy, bugs, buggy-boo, you get the idear) just hung out . . .

And then we decided it was time to take our little boy to the park . . . I was more excited than Johnathan and Jeff put together . . .

(What's that? Oh you like my hat? Thanks! I made it, yeah I made it . . . that's right! I'm creative! Who knew?)
. . . and maybe a little bit of the excitement was about the pictures I knew I could take . . .




THESE photos are why I love my camera . . . so so much . . . these photos are worth every tease I get for pulling out my camera . . . worth every "oh you want another photo, ughh" . . .worth every "what are you a photographer?" . . . no I'm not a photographer, but I love taking photos . . . and wouldn't you if this is what you got to take photos of . . .
Daddy helping Johnathan down the slide . . .

Doesn't he look so happy and excited?








He LOVED the swing!! Loved it! I can't wait to bring him back!!!

Always insepecting things . . . "hmmm, so this is a swing? okay, the hangy thing is attached to the wood thing . . . okay, I get it!"

Then we came back home and just hung out . . . there was football on the TV . . . I was crocheting (just call me Grandma) . . . Johnathan was a busy bee on his toys . . . Brutus barked at the neighborhood rabbits . . . it was just us and just perfect . . .

2 comments:
Great Baby picture, my wife is 38 weeks pregnant. If you have some valuables left over from your sale you can announce them in your own free online garage sale.
Good Luck
Great pictures from a busy and fun weekend!
Glad the garage sale was such a success!
Post a Comment