Monday, November 10, 2008

The pool and fun cousins . . .

Daddy thought of a GREAT idea . . . let's put the little baby pool together, fill it with water, let the sun warm it up and have Johnathan get his first taste of swimming! Sounds like a fab idea right? Well . . . Johnathan didn't exactly love the whole swimming thing . . . at all! He screamed the whole time and I really tried to soothe him and help him calm down, but I'm thinking we are going to have try this a few times before he enjoys it . . . Daddy took a few photos . . . please just ignore the enormous legs in the water, its umm the reflection from the water that makes them look so big, hehehe ya right!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were in the pool for a total of 10 minutes, tops . . . here's hoping next time will be more fun for both of us . . .

Later on in the day Megan called to see if the girls could come over and hang out with Johnathan . . . he's already so popular! They all took turns holding him (I was the human egg timer . . "okay Nikki's 15 minutes are up, Em you're up next")

Again the cousin question, these girls are my first cousins, so whats the technical relation to Johnathan . . . anyone know? Let me know . . .

Johnathan these girls love you so much!!! You're one lucky little man!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Megan, my camera was acting funny and I didn't get any photos with you and Johnathan, next time I promise I will get some!)

Okay, here's Nikki, she's really camera shy . . . uh huh, that's why she posed for this photo like a model!

Photobucket

And then another of my little guy . . . oh I love you sooo much!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP