Last night Johnathan tried his first taste of "real" food. Johnathan was really cranky last night, he was not interested in a bottle, he would cry when we held him and when we put him down . . . he was just not happy . . . so I thought, hey, let's give him some rice cereal! He's almost 6 months old, so I think it's about time. I know everyone has their own theory about when you should start your baby on "real" food . . . well Jeff and I decided last night was the night . . .
Oh, I think I forgot to mention . . . Santa Kluberdanz got Jeff and me a really awesome digital camcorder . . . with a tripod . . . so not only do I have photos for you, but a full video of the event! The video's a bit long, but worth the watch . . .
Without further ado . . . I give you . . . "Boy meets cereal!"
No comments:
Post a Comment