Thank you Santa Sponseller and Santa Kluberdanz and all the other Santa's for contributing to Johnathan's "fun center"!!!

Wait a second . . . ummm, Jeff!!!! you have some splannin' to do!!!! (Yes, that's a Hooter's coozie . . . with life-like boobies . . . nice . . . real classy!)

After a full day of rearranging our house, we were invited over to Betty's for Roni's and Macs . . . Jeff's Grandma Betty is famous for her Rigatoni and Spaghetti Sauce . . . it is (as she would say) deliciousious . . . and for some reason we call it Macs and Roni's . . . there are some things you don't question . . .
Well every year she has all her grand-kids and their significant other's over, it's always a fun evening with a yummy dinner.




Jeff and I are usually the first to arrive places. I am a bit obsessed with not being late and that usually makes us at least 15 minutes early anywhere . . . needlesstosay . . . we were early to Betty's . . . and I put away the camera after these few snaps to enjoy the evening . . . and I did!
Good coversation, great food, and the best company you could ask for!
1 comment:
I love all of his new Santa toys....what a fun christmas! looks like he really enjoyes his new horse too....awesome!!!!
Post a Comment