Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby it's cold outside, brrr

I do realize that there are parts of the country in a "deep freeze" right now . . . and that freezing temperatures are "normal" for some of you . . . but for us Floridians it's definitely NOT normal! Jeff had to use his credit card to scrap frost off of his windshield before driving to work! No joke! (no, we don't have an ice scraper, why would we?)

So I bundled up in my multiple layers to document the cold . . . all for the sake of the blog . . . I hope you are happy . . . and if I get frost bite, I'm coming after you!

Okay look closely at my hood and the skinny part next to the windshield . . . FROST!!!

Photobucket

Close-up of the grass . . . you guessed it . . . FROST!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

It's so cold that Brutus leaves his paws on the sidewalk while he does his business . . .

And Johnathan . . . oh he's wrapped up in fifty blankets, in a heated home, with socks, long sleeves and sweatpants on . . . pooy guy's probably sweating!!

It's nice to live in a part of the country where "freezing temperatures" qualify as "breaking news"!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think it was cold in Naples - Tampa had you guys beat!! I was wearing boots and my leather jackets - as well as a scarf and gloves! I thought I was back in NY for a second!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP