Friday, January 23, 2009

Just hanging out . . .

Today has been one of those days where I find myself in deep thought in one second and wanting to clean the entire house from top to bottom the next . . . I feel content and uncomfortable all at once . . . I want to take a vacation for a month and I want to crawl in my bed and not move for the day . . . just one of those days . . .


Johnathan brings me back to life to what's going on right now . . . and for that I am grateful . . . I can't go completely nutty with him here to watch and care for . . . and what an amazing little boy he is, wow . . .


His first tooth is definitely giving him a tough time . . . I am thankful for Tylenol and the relief it gives my little one . . . and I hope that the first is the worse because if each tooth is like this, oh man, I just hate to see Johnathan in pain . . .


A funny thing he has been doing lately is his angry/frustrated cry . . . it's more of a grunt than a cry but if he could speak I think the word he would use is "frustration" . . . and Jeff and I do not know what it is he want we try just about everything you can imagine . . . then I thought of how I feel when I'm sick, I want to be comforted and left alone all at the same time . . . so I thought Johnathan might want to be held and left alone all at the same time . . . and there was his Baby Bjorn . . . and that's the only thing that would work . . . so I walk around the house with a 20 pound baby strapped to my chest! Who needs to go to the gym when you can have a workout like that? I'll have to snap a photo next time I have him strapped in!


No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP