I've been trying to get a photo with Johnathan's first tooth . . . that has proven to be just about impossible! Also, Johnathan's second tooth is coming in too, right next to the first one . . . poor guy!!
Playing on the couch with all his toys while watching Noggin . . .

Followed immediately by the "my tooth hurts Mama" cry . . . breaks my heart every time . . . can you see the tooth? no?

Just jumping around having fun . . .


The best teether in the world . . . his hand . . .

or any object that he touches . . . goes straight to the mouth . . . every time!

Then this past Sunday I was asked by friends to take some photos of their family at the beach . . . so I brought Johnathan along . . .




Okay, here is Johnathan getting ready for the dentist . . . say AHHHH!

My little thinker . . .


2 comments:
I'm so glad to see that Noggin is working out for you:)
Look at my little nephew! He is too cute!! I love the new pictures of him on the beach.
Post a Comment