We woke up on Saturday with big plans to organize Johnathan's room . . . I guess 6 month olds don't clean up after themselves . . . we gotta work on that . . . anywho . . . . Jeff went out to Home Depot . . . I was loading the dish washer . . . . Johnathan was watching Noggin (thanks Jess for the heads-up on that one) . . .

Then . . . I got a call from Keri . . . who said those magic words . . . .
"Wanna go to the beach today?"
"YES!!! I'm calling Jeff right now!!!"
So next thing you know . . . we are running around getting our bathing suits on . . . getting Johnathan's diaper bag packed to brim with "just in case" stuff . . . the car full of the cooler, chairs, towels, etc.
And we went to beach . . . and it was JUST what we all needed!!!

Okay so apparently I suddenly came down with a slight case of "slanty-camera-itis" . . . I've heard it only affects those who want to try and be creative with their "photography" but take it a bit too far . . . sorry for those of you with Vertigo . . .

Bumbo seat . . . I don't need no freaking Bumbo seat!!

It was packed!!!

Little Jeff . . .

He really loved all the fun things to look at!!!

Bathing beauty . . . woohoo!

Just one of the guys . . .

Hanging with Aunt Keri!

Then I turned over the camera to Keri . . . who caught these gem photos . . . thank you, friend, love you!

LOVE IT!!

Then we decided to dip our toes in the water . . . which, by our standards, was faaareeezing cold . . .

He had started to cry a bit . . . .

But went back for more . . .

I forsee many many trips like this in the future . . . many many many . . .

"What do you think hunny, isn't this fun?!?!"


Oh and for all of you who are concerned . . . Johnathan was frequently lathered up with 70+ sunblock . . . I didn't even know they made a 70+ . . . so please don't think I let my baby out there with no shirt and no protection from the sun . . . I promise I'm a good Mama!!
Hanging with Laura . . . doesn't Johnathan look so cool with his hat like that?

After a few hours, Johnathan was tired out and decided to take a nap . . . doesn't he look comfy?!?!

While sitting there . . . watching my baby sleep . . . sipping a delicious rum and coke (well malibu rum and diet coke) . . . listening to my hubby talk . . . . I snapped these . . . this is the beach I love . . . this is my "happy place" . . . isn't it beautiful . . .


I just LOVE coming home and still feeling the beach on you . . . the sand between the toes . . . the salt in the hair . . . the sun kissed skin . . . so good I could eat it up!!
ps - don't know what's going on with the photo sizes . . . sorry!
1 comment:
First of all, you're getting really good with your camera! Very artistic! SEcond, JT is such a cutie...looks like he is very easy going...a go with the flow kinda guy! Adorable!
Post a Comment