Monday, January 5, 2009

The smartest baby EVER

There I was sitting at my computer . . . . typing away . . . then I heard it . . . "mabamabamaba" . . .




I will never forget the first time I heard his sweet voice . . .

ps - Jeff just got home and told me that no way is that a "Mama" and yeah I agree with him, it's much closer to "BaBa" . . . and I'm okay with that . . . but between you and me, I'm still marking it in my mind as "mama" . . . .

2 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Awwww, love it! Sounds like Mama to me!

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds like mama!! Which is far better than what Dad & Jeff were trying to get JT to say!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP