Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grilling out . . .

Jeff and I have realized that we really enjoy cooking AND that we make a few things that are really really good!! So in an attempt to create a cookbook one day (don't hold your breath on it) I took a few photos of our prep work . . . my tummy is rumbling just thinking about it!!

This is the yummiest marinade for steak kabobs I have ever had the priviledge of tasting . . .
Photobucket

So simple . . . peppers, onions, E.V.O.O. and some secret seasoning . . .
Photobucket

The best way to have corn on the cob . . . .
Photobucket

Look at the photo . . . 'nuff said!!! :-)
Photobucket

While Chef Jeff was slaving away I was organizing my little Buggies room . . . finally, everything in it's place . . . and a place for everything . . . oh how nice it is to have a clean room!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a post wouldn't be complete without some photos of Johnathan . . . so tada . . . here you go!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

outdoorgriller said...

Those shish kabobs look delicious.I grill in the winter time too and do it in the rain.If you want more recipes or if you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Now I'm hungry..and it's not even 10!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP