On Friday Victoria invited me along to her pampering day to get my toes and nails painted . . . oh how luxurious! Victoria was glowing all day . . . check out this cute jacket, it says "Sexy Little Bride" . . . and that she was!!! :-)

Later that night we enjoyed the rehearsal dinner at Vergina's on 5th Ave . . . what a beautiful setting! Victoria's theme of the script "S" with a little "diamond" followed through everything from the invitation to the menu's to even more at the wedding . . . great planning Victoria!! And how beautiful!!! :-)


The Meerpohls at dinner . . .

I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't take any more photos! I love it/hate it when that happens. I'm glad that I had such a good time, but I wish I had thought to take more pictures! (so, I "stole" some photos from Jamie and Matt's facebook) What a great night. Andy and Victoria's friends and family were all there. Everyone was happy and so enjoying themselves. Dinner was amazing! And Victoria requested a very awesome groom's cake, it was a replica of Andy's boat . . .
Every detail was right on and it tasted great too!

Thanks Matt for getting a good photo of us! :-)

Johnathan got passed around to everyone and was such a good boy all night long! Look at the smile Jamie got out of him!!! :-)

Here Johnathan is meeting cousin Jill for the first time . . . and trying to take those shoes off that Mommy wanted him to wear!

The next day, the BIG day . . . we started off enjoying the beautiful weather and showing off "our place" to Jeff's family . . . yeah, it's real tough living in beautiful Florida . . .

Johnathan loving the beach and playing with his toys . . .

Matt, Aunt Pat and Uncle Ken . . .

Johnathan and Jill . . . .

Aunt Janet and Jamie . . .

All of a sudden a beautiful model came and grabbed Johnathan to pose for some photos . . . . oh wait! That's Jamie . . . looking good Jamie!!!


Next up . . . wedding photos . . . no joke this time!!!! :-)
1 comment:
Again with the beach pictures....just rub it in why-dontcha!!!
Post a Comment