The wedding was just amazing. Victoria looked like a dream . . . from her dress to her hair, from her smile to her eyes that twinkled . . . a perfect bride. Andy beamed with happiness and looked very sharp in his tux! They make a gorgeous couple.
I have to set the scene of where we were . . . the wedding was at a place called Ngala (pronouced "enyalla"). Ngala is out in the Estates (located about 10 miles east of the beach) and it is home to many exotic animals. There is a very nice grassy area for the ceremony and a tented area for the reception. Surrounding the tent are areas for the animals to be part of the experience. What type of animals you ask? Oh the norm, you know giraffes, rhinos and cougars (oh and a goat too!). It was just so amazing to watch two people get married and be in this amazing location. I felt like we were far away from Naples in a secret little hide away.
And without further ado . . . the photos . . .
The alter where Andy and Victoria got married . . . the colors were red and tiffany blue . . they carried through the whole evening and made everything look amazing!

Friends and Family . . .

Waiting to start!

Beautiful Betty . . .

Andy, Mike, Jeff and Matt . . .

The guys . . .

and the girls . . . .

Love this one!

All watching the bride walk down the aisle . . .

Victoria escorted by her beautiful mother, Deborah


Victoria and David . . .

"I do"

The proud parents . . .


"Mr. and Mrs. Sponseller"


I had to get one of Jeff! :-)

Kristen and Kevin . . .

Sisters . . . Cathy, Pat and Bernie

The Meerpohls . . .

All dressed up!

Feeding a giraffe!!!!

Looking at something off in the distance, helllooo the camera is over here Nicole! :-)

This is Colter and he is just a baby! Can you imagine how much bigger he will get???

Grandma Betty feeding Colter some carrots . . . his favorite!


Here's the Rhino, I forget his name, and his friend the goat. Rhino's are companion animals and do better with a friend, so he has the goat to be his buddy!

This is Donovan, the owner of Ngala, and the cougar, forget his name as well. I asked if I could pet the cougar and Donovan very nicely told me "nope, it's illegal" . . . okay moving on . . .

Deborah, her two friends and her sister Brenda . . .

The first dance . . . awwe!

Love, love, love, love . . .

Father and daughter dance . . .

Deborah and Andy joined in too!



Deborah and Kurt having fun!

Mother and son dance . . . awwe!!!

Bernie looked amazing and was beaming during her dance with her oldest!!

Bob and Victoria decided to join in!


. . . . and everyone took photos!!!

We all had so much fun!!!

And a quick switcheroo . . .

I told you they looked amazing didn't I????


Aunt Pat and Uncle Ken dancing the night away . . .

Bob taking it all in . . .

Do I really have to comment on this one??

And a good one!

The evening was just wonderful over all. I was so happy to be there and enjoy it all. It was a night I will surely remember!
Oh and where was Johnathan this whole time? With his Aunt Keri and Uncle Joe safe and sound and happy as can be! I will be honest and say that I missed him while I was away from him, but I knew that he was in great hands. It was really nice for Jeff and I to have a night alone. We felt carefree and really enjoyed ourselves.
The hardest part is going back to normal life . . . it was a very nice vacation from the real world for a few days . . . it reminds me how important it is to relax and get away from it all once in a while . . .
1 comment:
Oh, how I love weddings. I never thought I would be the person to say that, but they are so much fun...especially after you are already married.
Those Sponseller men sure do look alike!
And, some of those guests...particularly the ones with spots that ate carrots; definitely some original wedding guests!
Post a Comment