Monday, April 13, 2009

More on the best present ever . . .

Remember this post? The one about the best present ever. Well, now I have photos . . .

Here's Jeff . . . calling everyone's attention and telling them about my early birthday present . . .


I was shocked!!!


You can't tell, but my heart was beating so loud, my eyes were all watered up, my hand shaking . . . I could not believe that my husband had pulled this off!


Thank you Hunny! I love you!


And my sister was there too! It's always so great to see her and have her in town!! :-) (love ya big little sis!)


The next day . . . we got the camera . . . . I will let the pictures do the talking . . .















And here is a video . . . I can't tell you how much I LOVE this camera . . .

http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp77/nsponseller/Johnathan/?action=view&current=DSC_0095.flv

or this one . . .

http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp77/nsponseller/Johnathan/?action=view&current=DSC_0142.flv

and some more photos . . .


Johnathan playing with the exersaucer in a new way . . .



I'm kinda stuck . . .



Okay, got it, on the move . . . .



Hi Mama! I'm here, hug me!!



You want me to tickle Daddy's foot?



I don't think so!



Watching TV . . .



Peek-a-boo . . .



Yeah!



Grandma Doris "Magda" came over to play with Johnathan . . . and he needed a tubby!



Splish splash . . . doncha love his tushy!



So many toys . . .







After the tubby, we got him all ready for bed . . . of course he had some good snuggling with Magda before a bottle . . .



Enjoying his good night bottle . . . doesn't he look huge here? My goodness!


The next day I saw the evidence that Johnathan no longer needed any assistance standing up! He perfected the skill while we were on vacation, but here you see proof . . . we have a stander!


Up next will be our photos of our trip . . . .

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, he is getting so big! I can't believe it!

And, you will now have to stop posting pictures of the beach, okay? It snowed here last week!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP