hmmm, what's this??

Just look at those puffy eyes, poor baby

Oh yeah a smile!!!

I like this chocolate stuff!

Cold, Cold, go away, come again another day never!

Still a cutie pie!


After lunch we had a quick outfit change, and Johnathan started playing with one of his favorite toys! He loves to stand up and practice his walking with it. (Thanks Auntie Kris!!!)

oh boy! watch out here he comes!!

The next day he still wasn't himself, but looking and feeling better!!

Pretty darn good looking kid if I do say so myself . . .

The very thoughtful look . . . loving it!

munch, crunch, crunch, munch . . .

What's up doc?

Thankfully we are all better now! (These pictures are a few weeks old.) I'm hoping we don't ever have to go through all the yuck of being sick again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment