Monday, May 11, 2009

Because he's the one who made me a Mommy

It was the day before he turned 10 months old.  My computers were not working (story of my life),  the internet was slow, so I decided to take photos of my favorite little guy . . . 
























Last night after our Mother's Day celebration I hugged Johnathan a little tighter than usual.  I whispered secrets into his ears about life and love and how much I would always love him no matter what.  Even if he chose MOTHER'S DAY to say his first word . . . daadeee . . . yup, he saw Jeff in the morning and said with extreme clarity "daadeee" . . . and I couldn't have been happier! Even though it was his bedtime and Johnathan was getting sleepy I decided to hold onto him for a little while longer and we sat there and snuggled.  He relaxed on me and started that heavy deep sleepy breathing and I felt him on my chest and belly, just like when I was pregnant with him and I loved every moment of it.  I thanked him for making me a Mommy and in his own way he thanked me for making him my son.   

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the look on his face in the third one!

And, please tell me how you pick up your Nikon and do self pictures? I so haven't mastered that.

Kristen said...

Great pictures Nic! I can't believe Johnathan is almost 1!! He is looking so cute!

Kristen

Kristen said...

I LOVE the new background! It looks fantastic! I LOVE the pictures of Johnathan at the top - I can't believe how fast he has grown!

Kris

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP