A few weeks back I decided to have a little date with my son. Jeff was working on an assignment, he is getting his masters degree online and really needed some quiet time to concentrate. So, I took Johnathan out for some ice cream, just the two of us . . . and it was so nice! I didn't have an agenda, no time limit, nothing waiting to run back to . . . so we just sat and ate ice cream and enjoyed our time together. And we found that Johnathan really likes ice cream . . . . a lot!!!
Would you like some proof? Just look at the face he gave me when we were all out!!!
What a nice way to spend the evening! We got home climbed into bed and dreamt sweet dreams of our next ice cream date . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment