Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

yup, still catching up . . . :-)

This year was Jeff's first official Father's Day! We had such a nice relaxing day, doing just what Jeff wanted to do and celebrating what a great Daddy he is! This summer has been so special for us, Johnathan has had some super Daddy and me time! I feel so lucky to have a husband who gets this time off and is able to enjoy being with his little boy and watch him grow up. Johnathan loves his Daddy so much and I just love watching them together.

We started the day with breakfast with my Dad. Kristen was able to come down and it was really nice to be together.

Happy Father's day Grandpa!

Johnathan was showing off his skills at clapping his hands, yay!

Back home we gave Jeff all his cards and fun gifts . . .

Love you two!

The card says "From your Son, Daddy I love you!" how cute! And to think Johnathan picked this out all on his own!?!?

After Johnathan's morning nap we went over to Bob and Bern's for a quick dip in the pool. It was so nice and refreshing!!

Johnathan just loves the water, especially when his Daddy is playing with him!!

We had such a nice time!

Kris, this photo is for you, I just wanted to make sure I got in at least one photo . . . at least my toes made it in!

And thanks to Bern I actually am in a photo with Johnathan too! :-)

Daddy and me time!!

Concentrating very hard on getting all the duckies together!

Grandpa Bob and Johnathan playing with the ducks and getting them all in a row . . .

'scuse me little boy, when did you grow up to be so big???

That night we went over to the Meerpohl's for some yummy BBQ! Great Grandma Betty loves making Johnathan laugh with all her silly words and names for him . . .

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!!

For no reason at all, we decided to get a photo of all the Mrs. Sponseller's . . . pretty good looking group of ladies if you ask me! :-)

It was a long day, but we had so much fun celebrating the Dad's in our life. I was so happy to have a day to celebrate Jeff and what a great Daddy he is. What a fun day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the foot (toes) picture! You know thats my signature - at least the person behind the camera tries to make it in at least part of a picture! :) I love all of these pictures! The one of us and Dad turned out great! See you soon...

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP