Waiting on the waves . . 













Here I go . . . come and get me!!

Ohhh, looks yummy!!!

Playing in the sand with Daddy! :-)

He could sit and play there all day long!!

Taking a breather . . .

Yay! :-)

In his own little pool . . .

Hi Erica and Mike . . . oh and Mike if you are reading this . . I can get creative with Photoshop and remove certain gestures! so HA to you!! :-)

After a few hours we just couldn't take the heat anymore so we decided to head back home and enjoy our own little water park in our driveway . . . Johnathan was happy!!

What a great little set-up?! Thanks Jeff! :-)



It was a really great day all around! I have to say I do love living in SWFL on days like this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment