Crazy Uncle Kurt and Johnathan stop for a quick pose . . . 













Auntie Kris marveling at how much Johnathan has grown . . .

Okay look at the camera, one, two, three . . . oops! :-)

Johnathan showing off one of his favorite toys (this is the one that sings the alphabet over and over again, yay!) Oh and for some reason Johnathan loves the "l,m,n,o,p" part of the alphabet song, so cute!

Showing off more of his toys and Auntie Kris was so patient and so interested in all of them! Love you!! :-)

What a happy photo! hehehehe gotta love it!!

Attempt #2, much better!

We had so much fun! And we miss you Kris!!! Come back soon!!! :-)

Later in the day we went to Johnathan's friends birthday party. They had a pool and Jeff and Johnathan jumped in!

It was soooooo hot, even the pool couldn't cool him off . . .

Playing in one of the cars, he loved it!

On the way home, he was tired and so cute!!

Finished off the day with a tubby "no photos please!" :-) hehehe

2 comments:
J is such a cutie as always. Love the yawn picture...now I'm yawning.
Thank you Nic! I LOVE these photos - we had such a great time that day! I can't believe in two days Johnathan will be 1 year old!! Can't wait till the next time I see you all! Love you!
Post a Comment