Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Johnathan!!!!

Johnathan turns 1 today!!!!! How did we get here? Take a look . . .

Happy Birthday Johnathan.

Mommy and Daddy love you very much.

You continue to add joy to every day and
make us happier than we could have ever expected.




3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

happy birthday to a special TODDLER! You both must be so proud...such a joy to take a look at the past year through your eyes!

Best Wishes to your little one (he will always be your baby!)and your family!

hugs and kisses to the birthday boy.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday, J-man. Love the photo recap!

Kris said...

I LOVE looking at all of these pictures! I can't believe that Johnathan is already 1! I still remember getting the text message in class that he was born! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP