Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last day as an eleven month old . . .

It was the day before Johnathan turned into a big boy . . . his last day as a baby . . . and although the next day was gonna be a big long day, and I felt a little emotional . . . I realized this is life. This is what it's all about . . . growing up, changing, hitting milestones, celebrating, all that and more . . . so here is Johnathan's last night as my little baby . . .

Playing in the kitchen with Daddy, why is it that babies LOVE everything but their toys?

Wanting to get in there to get some yummies . . .

I think this is where they keep the good stuff!

Love his giggly happy face here!!!

Again with the coozies! And look behind him all his toys sit unplayed with . . . .

Johnathan loves crawling away from us and "hiding", here he is looking for his next hiding spot . . .

On his way back, Daddy was doing the laundry (oh I love my hubby) and Johnathan came to investigate . . .

After tubby time before going to sleep . . . my boys

Get ready for the attack . . . .

Cause here he comes!!!!!!

Tackled by Johnathan, he was so proud of himself!!!

Okay Mama, I'm ready to grow up! I can't wait to wake up as a one year old tomorrow!!!

So I laid him to down to fall asleep and I thought back a year ago . . .

July 7, 2008 . . . .
I had to wait all day long to be checked into the hospital. Jeff and I kept it quiet that I was going in the night before I was to be induced to try and relieve any and all not needed stress on our parents. That night was so difficult for me. I had a hundred monitors and the iv and wasn't allowed to get out of bed for a few hours to let one of the labor inducing drugs to set in (try telling a nine month pregnant woman she can't use the restroom for two hours, it was not fun!). . . Jeff slept on the most uncomfortable couch ever created (that and it was about three feet too short for him) . . . I drifted off to sleep in the wee hours of the morning dreaming of meeting my little boy the next day. So excited to finally meet my son, who had been growing inside me for the past nine months, the little boy whose feet were always in the same place kicking so very hard that I swore I would have bruises on my tummy. The little boy who I only got glimpses of on the few sonograms I had. The little boy that I dreamed of and was so happy to welcome into the world and my life . . . . our life together to start our family.

Well, as you can imagine I have a huge post for Johnathan's actual birthday . . . coming up soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the attack shot! Johnathan reminds me of you - he is making the same face that you used to make when we were little and you used to scare me! These pictures are great! I can't wait to see the pictures from Johnathan's birthday party!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Johnathan!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP