Friday, August 28, 2009

Last few weeks of July . . .

Oh boy did we have a busy July! I don't think we could have added more to our schedule if we tried! Our little baby grew up into a big boy on his birthday! We went to a friends wedding, which was just wonderful and fun! We had a big birthday bash for Johnathan. We packed up the house and got ready to move back to the condo! Then Jeff and I went on a weekend cruise to celebrate our three years of marriage! My head is still spinning from it all!

I will apologize in advance for jumping around, but I have tons of photos to catch up on . . .

Johnathan loved all of the toys he got from his birthday party, but he REALLY loves the construction trucks! (Growing up to be like Uncle Andy!) Here he is playing with the trucks with Daddy!



Jeff and I didn't really understand why, but Johnathan was getting really angry with the truck drivers. Jeff would put the driver in the truck and Johnathan would grab him out and try to bite their heads off. Seriously! I guess we have some anger management issues in our future! :-)


All done! No more drivers!!!


Have I ever mentioned how happy Johnathan is when he first wakes up? Because he is just a ball of energy and smiles. No matter how tired I am or how many times he woke up the night before, seeing him jump up and down and smile at me first thing in the morning always make me smile right back.

"Gooooooood Mooorning MAMA!!!!!!"

"What are we doing today????"

"Sounds like FUN!!"

In addition to Johnathan's love for trucks, he loves LOVES books. He loves when I read to him and he loves to flip through the pages all by himself. We try to only let him play with the indestructible books, but every now and then he gets his hands on the thin paper books . . . since I have used the words "gentle" and "nice" about a million times I think he is finally understanding that it is NOT okay to rip the pages in these books. Now, how did these books end up in bed with him? No clue!





"Look Mama, I can read this book all by myself!"

"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish . . . "

"these fish are FUNNY!!"

"I deserve a round of applause, who's with me?"

Johnathan "Trouble" Sponseller, that's what we should have named him! Trouble certainly IS Johnathan's middle name! I always get nervous when things get too quiet or when I hear a loud crash, it's the extremes! Noisy playtime is fine . . . chattering to himself is great . . . hearing nothing at all, NOT GOOD! So when I didn't hear a peep for a little too long I tip toed into his room to find this . . .



Would you check out those tippy toes . . . wow!

And of course Mom to the rescue to put it all back so we can play this game again!

Moving . . . oh how I dislike moving! Packing things up and labeling and transporting and then UNpacking! Ugh! Then it's the whole "where's this?" or "do you know where the thing for that part is?", you know . . . something inevitably gets lost or broken and basically it's just chaos. Well, what are you gonna do? We had to move and so we did it . . . we moved and it really was okay. We haven't lost too many things, nothing's been broken yet (keep your fingers crossed) and we are nice and happy in our new (well not exactly new) place. We moved back to the condo I lived in before Jeff and I were married. Johnathan was a big help in packing! Check it out . . .



"Okay I'm all ready to go!"

So, that's what we've been up to lately! Busy with a capital B!!! :-)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE the pictures of Johnathan in the box... he looks sooo cute!! He has good taste in books, Dr. Seuss is the BEST!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP