Sunday, August 2, 2009

Putting one foot in front of the other . . .

On July 2nd at 3:44:08 pm Johnathan took four unassisted steps!!!!! (just kidding about the time, I have no clue when it was really)

Jeff and I were in our room and I was sitting in our closet, come to think of it I don't know why, hmmm, anywho . . . Johnathan was standing up and took four very wobbly steps from me to his Dada!!!! I screamed and clapped and hugged and snuggled Johnathan like crazy . . . it was amazing to watch! And Johnathan was so very proud of himself too, you could tell!!! Well since then I have tried and tried to get it on video . . . I could upload a dozen or so video's of it, but really all it is is me saying "come on Johnathan you can do it" for about 30 seconds followed by Johnathan plopping on his rear end and crawling away . . . . well on July 18th I succeded to get his wobbly "first" steps on video . . . . and here it is . . .





Johnathan could absolutely walk around all the time, but his confidence is not 100% just yet. He prefers to crawl and gets around quite easily. Although Jeff and I encourage him to walk all the time, we are just fine with our little crawler!

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

WTG, J...now the fun begins for mommy and daddy!

Unknown said...

Look at Johnathan go!! I am impressed! Just wait, he is going to be up and running in no time! Hopefully next time I am down he will want to walk around me - I have seen him walk once or twice, but not four steps in a row!

Love
Kris :)

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP