While Daddy is cooking, Johnathan wants to get involved and see what's going on . . . so we hang out and play games and try to stay out of his way . . .
This is what Johnathan did when I told him to turn around and look at mommy!

Awe, big cheesy smile . . .

Peek-a-boo . . .

A

All the toys are apparently not interesting as a cardboard box . . . go figure!

On a different day, Daddy wasn't home . . . Mommy didn't have any more tricks up her sleeves . . . so I just pulled out all our mixing bowls and let Johnathan go to town! He LOVED it!!!

Johnathan was stirring with the ladle and banging on all of the bowls . . .

I think he enjoyed the noise he made more than anything else!


I just love it when he squats down . . . diaper sticking out and all!!


"YAAAAAYYYYY!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment