Friday, November 13, 2009

Jeff's the big 3-0

Jeff celebrated turning 30 this year. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it, which I can understand I mean it is the big 3-0 after all . . . bye-bye 20's hello grey hair and bad backs :-) . . . . so we decided to meet up with friends for a fun happy hour. What Jeff didn't know was that his best friend in Ohio, Mike, and I had been planning a surprise for Jeff since June. Mike was able to travel down for the weekend and Jeff was so surprised and happy to see him. Jeff didn't have a clue Mike was coming down. Andy and Victoria picked him up from the airport and brought him right to the bar. When we got there Mike walked around the corner and Jeff tried to be all cool, but I could tell he was surprised and happy!

Kurt snapped this quick photo of us . . .

I didn't get any other photos of the happy hour, I was having too much fun enjoying good friends and fun times! Jeff had a blast! We drank until the wee hours of the night . . . which for us was like 9:30 . . . yup, helllloooo 30!! :-)

Bernie and Bob had us over for dinner on Jeff's actual birthday. As usual Bernie cooked a delicious dinner that we all enjoyed!

Bob and Bern have a yellow rocking chair that is the perfect size for Johnathan! I think it used to be Jeff's when he was little and whenever we go over there Johnathan likes to rock in it. Two little monkey's rocking in a chair . . .

The birthday celebrations continued with my family a few days later . . .

Now if this doesn't scream enthusiasm, I don't know what does . . . :-)

Happy Birthday tooooo yoooooou!!!!

Johnathan wanted to get in on all of the fun too!

So happy birthday Hun. I love you and look forward to the next 30 beers years!!!!

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP