Friday, October 23, 2009

"I don't have an off button"

Johnathan is always go, go, go. He does have quiet times, like when he sits down in front of his book case and takes each book down one by one and flips through while "reading" out loud. Sometimes when he's not feeling well, he'll snuggle with Mama . . . but for the most part he wants to run and play and open and close things and climb up on things and hey-what's that over there, I want to get in that and look around things, I'm constantly running after him just trying to keep up! Uncle Kurt bought him this "I don't have an off button" shirt and I think it fits Johnathan and his personality quite well!

We got a recommendation from a friend to check out different local park than the one we went to last time . . . we really had fun!


Okay, I'm ready to go . . . where are we going?

Checking out the park . . .

Um, where's my baby and who is this toddler that replaced him?

Anyone remember that scene in "Tommy Boy"? hehehe

Is this how it works?

Daddy showing him how to do it!

Running around, Jeff is helping him avoid the huge spider webs and rust spots here and there . . .


How we love visiting our local parks. We go different ones all the time, sometimes we stay a while and other times it's just a pit stop before our next destination. I really hope that Johnathan has fun memories of running around with Mama and Daddy swinging, sliding, and exploring . . .

3 comments:

Kris said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE the shirt - it is true, Johnathan only has one mode, and that is GO, GO, GO!! He brings energy to any situation! I love all the pictures! Thank you for keeping us updated!

The Jones Family said...

Not sitting down for a moment's rest on a usual day???...I think it's a boy thing...now that I have girls to compare...Mathyas and Johnathan, I believe, would wear each other out...or maybe they would just keep each other going...?!?! haha!

Grandma Lois said...

I love the pictures of Johnathan, especially the first one with the "no off button" shirt!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Lucky Johnathan, lucky you!
XOXO
Grandma Lois

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP