*Thank you Ashley for the recommendation
Really, wow, so impressed . . . .








Okay, back to the spoon. To be very honest, I have been holding back on letting Johnathan feed himself with a spoon . . . we tried it once and it was a really, really big mess. But how will he ever learn to feed himself if you don't let him get messy while trying? Yes, I hear you, I do . . . so after the doctor gave us the friendly reminder we placed the spoon in Johnathan's hot little hand, opened the yogurt and let him go to town . . . and he did, oh boy did he ever!
Mommy showed him how at first . . .

And then, well, it went downhill fast!

He really thinks its a game! It probably doesn't help that Jeff and I can't contain ourselves and laugh right along with him!

Okay, bring it to your mouth, sloooowly

Good job Johnathan! Our happy, messy little boy. It was straight to the tubby after this!

A few nights later, Grandma Lois encouraged Johnathan to use a spoon while eating a yummy ice cream Oreo sandwich . . .

Yup, same outcome . . . more on Johnathan than in Johnathan . . . .

He nearly fell asleep in the high chair, eating with a spoon is hard work!!!!

2 comments:
love the new look of your blog!! you have to fill me in on how to do this!! your beach morning, just the two of you sounds just perfect. i'm sorry for your sad news too...our families and friends are so precious. happy b-day to your hubby. glad he had such a nice surprise. ps. keep up the good work with letting johnathan eat with a spoon...he'll get the hang of it. xo
if i could record my laughing and put it here as a comment, I would! great pics of johnathan eating! what a memory!
Post a Comment