Friday, February 12, 2010

December odds and ends

Johnathan loves cake . . . LOVES it! And he doesn't just eat it, no he thoroughly enjoys it, the taste, texture, the way it feels in between his fingers. Remember this from his birthday, well now he knows what cake is and is only too happy to dig right in!

Here we are at a birthday party . . .



At another friend's birthday party we realized that maybe we don't need the high chair. I was so proud of my little boy sitting there an eating like a big boy. Oh he's growing up too fast!


We had some family from Michigan come down to Florida, so we made a day trip to the east coast to visit. My Aunt Ellen, Aunt Betsy, cousin Jen and her kids were all there. It was really great to catch up and introduce them to my son. Gotta love the camera self timer, I'd never get in photos without it!

Crazy kids!!!

On some random night, Johnathan was being the silly little boy that he is, playing with Daddy and laughing always!




Reason #4,873,903 that I love my husband. He will surprise me in little and big ways "just cause" and it always puts a smile on my face. We had been talking about doing something with all of Johnathan's art work. He comes home with stacks of drawings and paintings and I can't justify throwing them away. So Jeff came home one day and put this together. Isn't he the best?

Reason #4,873,904

This tree . . . oh this tree made me cry and smile because it was just perfect. I was upset that we couldn't have our big beautiful tree up this year because we are living in a shoebox the condo, but Jeff to the rescue. One afternoon when Johnathan was still sick and all seemed sad and bad, Jeff turned it around by buying this little tree, putting up just a few special ornaments, hanging our stockings and even putting a gift under the branches. This tree made my week better!

What a busy month December was! Some great memories too!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Such great shots! I LOVE the art wall! Jeff is so sweet! Johnathan must take after his Auntie with LOVING cake! The pictures of Johnathan playing with the bucket is too cute! I also love the pictures of you guys and Aunt Ellen, Aunt Betsy and Jen. I think my favorite one is the kids flipped upside down! They are too cute!!

The Manrings said...

ohhhh how i love that art work wall. you should take a picture of it so you can remember all of his little toddler projects. your surprise christmas tree is just perfect and what a festive corner with your stockings. i remember when you called to tell me about that. so special. ps. i remember when i helped you move into that condo..didnt seem so small back then. hehehehe

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP