Friday, February 12, 2010

Visiting Santa (attempt number two and three)

I'm nothing if not persistent. I usually get my way, because I'm what I like to call "in control of the situation". Having a child changes things, a lot. Now, Johnathan is the one calling the shots. I was still determined to get a good photo of Johnathan with Santa. It was going to happen . . . right?

Here's our second attempt at visiting Santa . . . our friends know Santa and had him come to their house one night for photos. Santa's a very nice, patient man . . . who apparently has to wear ear plugs!

I seriously thought of using this as our Christmas card . . .

Well Santa tried to give Johnathan the gift he brought for him, eventually Jeff or I just handed it to him to open. Here is his friend Drake helping him

I can just imagine what would have happened had Johnathan looked up . . . he was too interested in opening the gift!

My Auntie Karen likes to get a photo of all the "kids" with Santa each year. We met up at the mall for attempt number three. And finally, FINALLY, Johnathan didn't scream at all. Of course I had to get in the photo too!



So, yes, we finally got our photo with Santa! :-) Thank you Johnathan for allowing your Mama to get her way . . . kinda.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I think persistent is your middle name! We did get the family shot though & Johnathan wasn't screaming in the picture, so I consider this a success!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP