Thursday, March 25, 2010

Johnathan's World

I think the coolest thing in the world of a 20 month old, just happened to Johnathan.

Seriously, it's doesn't get any better than this . . . Are you ready? Are you sitting down?

ELMO SANG TO JOHNATHAN!!!!!

The one and only ELMO sang a song directly to and about Johnathan.

I know, AWESOME!!! Right?

My sister has been working many, many, MANY hours with Sesame Street recently on a top secret mission that I can't talk about here (hehehe) and got to know Elmo personally. So today when she called to tell me that she asked for Elmo to sing a special song just for Johnathan, and that he did it, I was SO SO excited. This doesn't just happen every day, in fact, I'm not sure it ever happens!

Sooooo . . . wanna see it?

Here you go!


I had to get his reaction taped as well . . . so here you go!

We've watched well over 10 times (in the past 20 minutes) and even though Johnathan might not be able to verbally express himself completely, I know that he was amazed and LOVES it!!! Thank you so much Auntie Kris!


4 comments:

Kris said...

I am SO glad that Johnathan likes his video! It was amazing to watch Elmo make it! I was SO excited that I could get to surprise Johnathan with his very own Elmo song and video!

Jen Schwartz said...

Really cool!!!

Heidi said...

omg, adorable!

Finding my JOY ~ M said...

That is awesome!! Johnathan is one lucky kid!!!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP