Friday, April 23, 2010

Parks, Parks, Everywhere!

There are times where I get a little bit of cabin fever and just have to get OUTSIDE . . . so we pack up Johnathan and go to a local park. I just love that in less than a 15 minute drive we can be at one of the many beautiful parks here in Naples. They are all so nicely taken care of and have so many fun things to play on. It really makes me so happy to see Johnathan run around and play with everything! Here are some photos from a few different days at the park . . .

Daddy giving Johnathan a push on the tire swing . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Peek-a-boo!
Photobucket

You can do it!!
Photobucket

This photo gets me . . . we've been taking Johnathan to this same park since he was a few months old and waaaaay too young to really enjoy the park. In the first photo of I have of him on this slide he is an itty bitty thing and too small to be on it by himself so Jeff is holding him . . . and now . . . he is a big boy!!!
Photobucket

"Okay John, let's get ready to go!"
Photobucket

"Sure you can drive! Here are the keys!" :-)
Photobucket

And on a different day at a different park . . . just the two of us . . . I'm sorry if I'm a broken record here, but who is this little boy and where did my baby go?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His "no fear" attitude always impresses me! Big slide, no problem! Makes me proud!
Photobucket

All ready to go!
Photobucket

And for the love of swinging . . . don't you think the world would be a better place if we all had to get on a swing once a day!?! Really! Just imagine adult sized jungle gyms in office parking lots around the country! I think I'm onto something!
Photobucket

I love to watch him and let him do his own thing . . . and I think he likes that too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here . . . he found a hole and was playing peek-a-boo when he decided he wanted to crawl through it . . . I fought back the urge to help him, I knew he could do it!
Photobucket

And sure enough . . . out the other side and sooo proud of himself! It was a loverly afternoon!
Photobucket

Another day at another park . . . . we get around . . . to different parks . . . . (that's suppose to be funny!)

Slides are always a first and a must!
Photobucket

Not sure if he's big enough to climb up a ladder, sure enough he wasn't, but he did give it a good try!
Photobucket

And yet . . . ANOTHER park! Whew makes me dizzy! He loves to ride this horsey thing!
Photobucket

Our cousins came to join us and have fun too! Here's Emily!
Photobucket

Aunty Karen, Nikki, John and Em . . . fun times! We have to do this again!
Photobucket

And Nikki showing John how to dig to find the treasure!
Photobucket

Yep, you guessed it . . . another park . . . I know I know! We really are lucky to be so close to all of these great places!!! It was a bit chilly so I grabbed the first sweatshirt I saw, I think he still needs to grow into this one a little bit!
Photobucket

Daddy standing there just to be sure Johnathan didn't fall, but he crawled right up with out a problem!
Photobucket

I don't ever want to get tired of seeing his handsome little face! I'm hopelessly in love with my little guy and taking photos of him . . . I just love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Holding Daddy's hand! :-)
Photobucket

I really hope that all towns are as full of fun parks as Naples is because we have so much fun exploring and playing there! We love being able to drive a few miles this way or that and find slides, swings, topsy tirvy things, rope ladders, scavenger hunts in gravel pits or just open lawns to run, run, run. What parks do you love the best?

No comments:

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP