Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

On April 28th I turned 29 . . . 29! That's one away from 30 and 30 is so not happening! My cousin said I could just say I'm turning 29 part deux and I like that. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here, I'm still just 29 and happy to start a new year.

Someone very near and dear to my heart told me "Remember each birthday is the start of a new year." And "Make your birthday last as long as possible - not just one day!" I couldn't agree more!

My birthday really lasted a long time this year . . .

The celebrations started on my birthday with going out to lunch with my Mom. Then she took me on an awesome shopping spree. I got to pick out lots of fun clothes that make me look good and feel good. We had a blast chatting and shopping together!

While we were out for the day, Jeff ran home to surprise me with some beautiful roses. He placed them with a very sweet card on my desk so that I would get to see them right away.
Photobucket

Then Jeff took me out to dinner to Da Ru Ma, a local Japanese steakhouse, which was delicious! We left Johnathan at my in-laws that night so that we could enjoy our dinner at our pace!

Here Johnathan is helping me open my present from Jeff . . . (it was a beautiful personalized picture frame)
Photobucket


Then one quick family photo. I'm wearing a dress that my mom had bought for me earlier in the day!
Photobucket




The next night I was invited over to a friends house to take some family photos and they surprised me with a beautiful birthday cake. It's just wonderful having friends like we do.
Photobucket


Photobucket


A few nights later we went over to the Sponseller's for more birthday fun. Bernie made all of my favorites for dinner! It was delicious!
Photobucket


Johnathan playing with Aunt Victoria
Photobucket


Here's Johnathan with two drinks I guess this means he's definitely a Sponseller!
Photobucket


Love this photo . . . Jeff put some tissue's in John's diaper, we all thought it was hilarious!
Photobucket


Awe, Mama and her baby! Love it!
Photobucket


Then we celebrated my birthday with my family. I asked for a special pasta dish that my mom makes, it was perfect!
Photobucket


Cousins hanging out . . . I remember when they were all babies!
Photobucket


Nikki and Johnathan making a mess. Nikki loves playing with Johnathan and he loves her right back!
Photobucket


Happy Birthday to me! Surrounded by the people I love! Perfect!
Photobucket


Cheese! :-)
Photobucket


Finally we went out to dinner with our friends. Keri, Joe, Laura, Jeff and I went out on Cindo De Mayo for a great time! The even got the mariachi band to sing and play Happy Birthday to me!
Photobucket




Well it is a new year and a new me! It's gonna be a good year! 

3 comments:

The Manrings said...

wow, talk about a great birthday week. looks like a lot of fun. wish i could have seen you to give you a big birthday hug. love your beautiful roses and your new dress. looking good!!! glad you had such a special birthday...you deserve it! xoxo, linds

The Jones Family said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;-)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy 29th...and it sure sounds like you had a great celebration!

I will join you next year for part two of the 29th celebration!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP