Friday, June 11, 2010

Go Go Cougars!

It was time again for Spring Football! During the month of May all Florida HS football teams gear up, hold daily practice and have a scrimmage to get ready for the upcoming season. Next year Kurt will be a senior in high school, can you believe it? So this was his first game without the current seniors playing, it was a big step for him to get in on more action. Jeff is also getting involved and will be referring some varsity games next fall, so they had him "practice" as well. Jeff was complimented by the other ref's on a job well done. :-)

Here's Jeff with all the other refs
Photobucket

And here's Kurt's cheering section! For some reason Johnathan really only yells "Go Go Buckeye's" when he sees football players, don't know why ;-) so we really had to work on "Go Go COUGARS" . . . in the end it was just "Go Go KurT"

Photobucket

Sometimes Johnathan gets a little bored watching football so I brought some stickers along with me, Johnathan LOVES stickers!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay, I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure if Kurt's side won, but I don't think he cared. He loved being out there doing his thing. Just look at him!
Photobucket

Yay for KurT

Photobucket

Um Mama come get me, he's stinky!

Photobucket

So proud of you Kurt!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kris said...

I can't believe that Kurt used to be smaller than Johnathan! Before we know it Johnathan will be out playing sports and we will be cheering for him!

Who's Reading "Sponseller Family"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP