Last year, right around the time of my birthday, I decided to take the Florida Real Estate Pre-License class. I thought like any other class I have ever taken I could pay close attention to the teacher and do some light studying and pass the test without too much trouble. And while I was somewhat correct, I passed the class test with a 97% (thankyouverymuch), I was also way WAY wrong, I failed the state test . . . four times . . . over the course of an entire year. Yes, I took and failed the state test four times, never before in my life had I ever not passed a "simple" test four times in a row. Well, it's because the test is not simple, the language in the test is meant to confuse you and it has nothing to do with actually BEING a realtor and everything to do with PASSING THE TEST!! Thankfully, my very good friend Laura kicked my butt and motivated me to keep on taking the test and even encouraged me to review my test which eventually helped me pass the test. On the fifth try, I passed!! And when they told me I passed I literally threw both hands in the air, twirled around in a circle and finished with a fist pump and "YES!!!". It was a great day! And I will say that I am somewhat grateful for not passing the test the first go-round, it made the final victory so much sweeter!
Here I am with my passing grade certificate!
I called Jeff with the good news and he knew that it was call for celebration. He called Laura and the four of us went out for a very fun and delicious dinner. Johnathan came with us and while he's not always great in restaurants, he did great this night!
Playing before we left for dinner . . .
Here's Laura and me! Thanks for being a great friend Laura!! :-)
And here's how much Johnathan loved his meal!
It was a great night!
3 comments:
Congrats on passing! I know you will do great. When are you planning on selling real estate? I've been a real estate assistant for 7 years now and love it!!
I know I have already said it, but... CONGRATS!!! I am SO happy for you!! I knew you could do it!
congratulations! that is such a great accomplishment! your family must be very proud....an attentive wife, a full-time mommy, a working woman...where did you find time to study!?!??!
Post a Comment